Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Using a VCR...


Choosing to watch Pocahontas on VHS was probably one of the worst decisions I've made in a while. First off, I had to shuffle my way down into the soggy depths of my basement. I should have recognized stubbing my toe on the way down as a bad omen. I had to spend 22 minutes looking for the movie, plus another 3 minutes cleaning up the mess I'd made during my search. Already off to a bad start, I get even more frustrated when I realize I have to rewind it. Rewinding takes longer than I remember. And it's a boring wait. The movie isn't even worth it- I get bored half way through. And it pisses me off- having to fast forward the film instead of just skipping the scene like I would with a DVD. Overall, I decide DVDs were created because they actually make life easier. The pain in my left toe is a constant reminder of how I will never watch Pocahontas again. Lesson learned.

HK

No comments: