Thursday, May 14, 2009

HM Field Assignment 7



I feel like I'm finally catching up on my field assignments...

This is a war background that I made in photoshop. For the army camouflage design, I just used an effect called Sponge, and the dispersed ambient lighting was created using an effect called Clouds.. or difference clouds.. one of them

The men at the bottom were just photoshopped from various pics of mini-soldier action figures, which I tediously cropped out individually, and color-overlayed them with an appropriate colour.

Note that there are 2 images - one perfect for a widescreen wallpaper (or a powerpoint background! - but it is strictly copyrighted... unless you want to pay :D), and another for either square monitor wallpaper, or more likely, a game background.

By HM

2 comments:

Comm Tech said...

That's pretty intense ^_^

Comm Tech said...

umm... who keeps saying that?! LOL.. come up with a new line