Friday, December 5, 2008

crick logo... updated

Because my first few logos used a picture of a cricket from the web, here they are, drawn by me. I used the pen tool in photoshop to create paths, outlining multiple areas of the cricket.

Here is what I drew (by hand, in photoshop)Now, adding a red monochromatic colour scheme, this is how it looks...To fill it in, all I did was use the "Stroke Path" option in the "Paths" palette, and then just coloured directly onto the outline layer (which was a raster), using the Fill, Paintbrush and Pencil tools. I will be creating more sophisticated colour schemes at a later time, but for now, I can customize any part of the cricket I want - wing colour, eye colour, leg colour, etc. Furthermore, I can change the shape and size of any feature of the cricket I want - and the best part, it's not plageurized!

Posted by HM

No comments: