Monday, September 29, 2008

Cinematographer/ Editer ya'll


SORRY THIS IS LATE AND REALLY BAD, I HAD TO RE-DO THIS THREE TIMES NOW, I GUESS THE DATA GOT CORRUPT, SORRY BISHY

Ok my career choice would be Videographer/ Editor- in snowboarding! This would be a awesome career choice for me because I love filming/ editing/ snowboarding/ skateboarding. Some of the challenges of my job would be filming in conditions of -20, getting kicked out of spots, countless hours sitting infront of a computer editing, and many more I can't think of/ don't know about. I would get to film and snowboard with pros, meet a ton of boarder babes, and shred and tweak- all over the world! I would also go to the premires all over the world (example: MDP's Double Decade and KOS's No Correct Way premireing October 4th at princess twin cinema uptown! Get your tix at meltdown!) ! Mack Dawg Productions, MDP's People crew, Kids On Shred Productions, Team Thunder, and Sandbox Productions are just a few examples of production companies in this industry! I have no idea how much they make but its gotta be alot! You would have to go to college for Cinematography, go to a couple video workshops, make friends in the industry to help get you the job, and intern at the production company you would want to work for just to get in! My equipment would consist of Panny HVX200/ Sony VX1000 and Final Cut, represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent B

No comments: