Friday, September 26, 2008

Web Designer by T.A.

Web page design is a process of conceptualization, planning, modeling, and execution of electronic media content delivery via Internet in the form of technologies. You can make approximately 50,000 to 180,000 dollars per year in this career. I am interested in this career because I like designing web sites I think I can get lots of experience from it and I would really like to do something that I want to do. I am influenced by my uncle for this career. He gets $85000 per year and the respect he gets in this profession is amazing.

Courses to take in high school for Web Designer
• Advanced Functions
• Calculus and Vectors
• English (ENG4U)
• Cisco
• Grade 11 Computer and Information Science is highly recommended
• Grade 12 M Computer and Information Science would be and asset
Other required. (Might be useful)
• strong performance in a programming course such as Grade 11 or 12 Computer and Information Science or equivalent;
• strong performance in a programming contest;
• significant work experience;

Skills you need for being a Web Designer:

• Team Player that has good project leadership
• Attention to detail (test, test, test for function)
• Multitask & work with tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills, written and oral
• Organized & Analytical
• Strong design skills

No comments: